Saturday, August 7, 2010

*Excited*

I'm really excited to say that next week I will be attending one of my favorite shows in one of my favorite places!

The
San Jose Toy & Record Show is Aug. 14th at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds.

Though the drive is very long for us and it's an early show, the crowd is huge, it's so fast and upbeat I can't complain! And even if I'm there in SJ inside a convention hall all day, I rather be there anytime than none!

This show is a great show! Because I am in love with retro stuff so much and I love the creative atmosphere. There's a lot goin' on at this show but it all seems to go together. You can find vintage Barbie stuff, Legos, vinyl records, action figures, old movie stuff, photographs, art and more. It's so much fun. They even have celebrities show up for autographs and photos.

So to be a part of this show is an honor!

I can't wait!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment